Target and Challenge
The user base for this project included multiple B2B customers to sign, which made it a great project for the business. The main requirements were that it would be accessible and transparent to gig workers. BCx’s value of Health & Wellness services needed to be clearly communicated to people without any specific knowledge of prescription drugs or understanding of healthcare.
Access to affordable healthcare is a big issue in the United States. With unemployment rates continuing to rise, many people don’t have access to the healthcare they need. Moving alongside this, more people are turning to find other ways than a traditional 9-5 to bring in some additional cash.
Outcomes and Achievements
The UX/UI Design, basic branding, and a lo-fi prototype were produced in the incredibly short time frame of just one month. Built to bring healthcare to people in the gig economy, this prototype led to the signing of GrubHub and OTHRSource to:
– 24/7 access to Board Certified physicians through tele-med consultations
– Zero copay for more than 90% of generic medications prescribed by telemedicine
– Mental health and assistance services a phone call away
Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, HTML, CSS
TORONTO, ONTARIO. ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA
Teams Worked with
Engineering, Business-Dev, Sales, Copywriting
A hi-fi prototype was developed with a desktop version as well that I’d love to show you! It was accepted by customers at GrubHub and OTHRSource. By giving customers something tangible to see and play with, we were able to test the idea and assess risk points without delay. Would you like to see it?
I worked on this project as a lead designer
– Design (prototyping, UI, and branding)
– Management (sprint planning and weekly reviews)
– UX analysis (flows, persona, research)
– Lo-fi prototyping (basic flow and interactions)